Balling for a Cure: Cancer Awareness Basketball Game
On Saturday, July 13th the Music City Icons Professional Women's Basketball Team will be hosting a "Balling for a Cure: Cancer Awareness Basketball Game at Ensworth High School. Our goal is to celebrate all the brave women and men who have survived cancer and celebrate the lives of all the loved ones we lost. We will donate a percentage of all game tickets sales to the American Cancer Society.
We are looking for companies to Sponsor the "Balling for a Cure: Cancer Awareness Basketball Game.
Your company will have the option to have
· A booth for advertising your company and interacting with our families and guests for the game.
· The option providing promotional material that can be distributed to our families and guests at the game and through email weekly.
· To maximize your business exposure, your company’s logo will be printed on the Music City Icons sponsor banner and displayed at the game.
· Your company will be highlighted weekly on our social media sites.
· Your company name and logo will be displayed on our sponsor’s board at the concession stand at the game.
· Your company logo will be on all official correspondence, including our weekly newsletter, sent to our fans.
· Your company logo and a link to your business website will be added to our website at www.MusicCityIcons.com.
· You will receive a team plaque that can be displayed at your place of business.
· You will receive a sponsor t-shirt to wear and highlight your support in the community.
____ Media ____ Food ____ Transportation for away games
____ One-time Donation: You decide how much you want to donate.
Did we miss something?
We are open to creative ideas. If you have a sponsorship idea for the basketball team, please contact us at (615) 753-5647.
We thank you in advance for your consideration.
Meet the Music City Icons
Meet the Players